關于描寫海洋的句子英語80句

網絡整理 分享 時間: 收藏本文

關于描寫海洋的句子英語80句

關于大海的英文詩歌

導語:詩歌是用高度凝練的語言,形象表達作者豐富情感,集中反映社會生活并具有一定節奏和韻律的文學體裁。下面是小編為你準備的關于大海的英文詩歌,希望對你有幫助!

  【第1句】:Sea Fever海之戀

John Masefield 作/ 綠雪 譯

I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.

我多想再次回到大海,

回到那寂寥的海天相連

我只想獨自駕駛那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在風的歌唱中飛舞

霧雨彌漫在海面,透出曙色一線

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

我多想再次回到大海

傾聽那奔越的潮汐的吶喊

那野性的呼喚如此清晰使我無法拒絕

風舞云飛,浪花涌濺,還有那海鷗的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.我一定要再次回到大海

似吉普賽人浪跡天邊

像海鷗,像鯨魚,咧咧的風像一把鋒利的刀

我只想似流浪者笑對如戲人生,讓欺詐在靜謐、甜美的夢中消散

  關于大海的英文詩歌2

《致大海To The Sea 》

再見吧,自由的原素!Farewell to you,unharnessed Ocean!

最后一次了,在我眼前 No longer will you roll at me

你的藍色的浪頭翻滾起伏,Your azure swells in endless motion

你的驕傲的美閃爍壯觀.Or gleam in tranquil majesty.

仿佛友人的憂郁的絮語,A comrade's broken words on leaving,

仿佛他別離一刻的招呼,His hail of parting at the door:

最后一次了,我聽著你的 Your chant of luring,chant of grieving

喧聲呼喚,你的沉郁的吐訴.Will murmur in my ears no more.

我全心渴望的國度啊,大海!Oh,homeland of my spirit's choosing!

多么常常地,在你的岸上 How often on your banks at large

我靜靜地,迷惘地徘徊,I wandered mute and dimly musing,

苦思著我那珍愛的愿望.Fraught with a sacred,troubling charge!

啊,我多么愛聽你的回聲,How I would love your deep resounding,

那喑啞的聲音,那深淵之歌,The primal chasm's muffled voice,

我愛聽你黃昏時分的幽靜,The primal chasm's muffled voice,

和你任性的脾氣的發作!And in your sudden,reckless bounding!

漁人的渺小的帆憑著 The fisher's lowly canvas slips,

你的喜怒無常的保護 By your capricious favor sheltered,

在兩齒之間大膽地滑過,Undaunted down your breakers' lips:

但你若洶涌起來,無法克服,Yet by your titan romps have weltered

成群的漁船就會覆沒.And foundered droves of masted ships.

直到現在,我還不能離開 Alas,Fate thwarted me from weighing

這令我厭煩的凝固的石岸,My anchor off the cloddish shore,

我還沒有熱烈地擁抱你,大海!Exultantly your realm surveying,

也沒有讓我的詩情的波瀾 And by your drifting ridges laying

隨著你的山脊跑開!My poet's course forevermore.

你在期待,呼喚…我卻被縛住,You waited,called...I was in irons,

我的心徒然想要掙脫開,And vainly did my soul rebel,

是更強烈的感情把我迷住,Becalmed in those uncouth environs

于是我在岸邊留下來…… By passion's overpowering spell.

有什么可顧惜的?而今哪里 Yet why this sorrow?Toward what fastness

能使我奔上坦蕩的途徑?Would now my carefree sails be spread?

在你的荒涼中,只有一件東西 To one lone goal in all your vastness

也許還激動我的心靈.My spirit might have gladly sped.

一面峭壁,一座光榮的墳墓… One lonely cliff,the tomb of glory...

那里,種種偉大的回憶 There chilling slumber fell upon

已在寒冷的夢里沉沒,The ghost of mankind's proudest story:

啊,是拿破侖熄滅在那里.There breathed his last Napoleon.

他已經在苦惱里長眠.There rest for suffering he bartered;

緊隨著他,另一個天才 And,gale-borne in his wake,there streams

象風暴之間馳過我們面前,Another kingly spirit martyred,

啊,我們心靈的另一個主宰.Another regent of our dreams.

他去了,使自由在悲泣中!He passed,and left to Freedom mourning,

他把自己的.桂 冠留給世上.His laurels to Eternity.

喧騰吧,為險惡的天時而洶涌,Arise,roar out in stormy warning:

噢,大海!他曾經為你歌唱.He was your own true bard,oh Sea!

他是由你的精氣塑成的,His soul was by your spirit haunted,

海啊,他是你的形象的反映; In your own image was he framed:

他象你似的深沉、有力、陰郁,Like you immense,profound,undaunted

他也倔強得和你一樣.Like you nocturnal untamed.

世界空虛了……哦,海洋,Bereft the world...where by your power,

現在你還能把我帶到哪里?Oh Sea would you now carry me?

到處,人們的命運都是一樣:Life offers everywhere one dower:

哪里有幸福,必有教育 On any glint of bliss there glower

或暴君看守得非常嚴密.Enlightenment or tyranny.

再見吧,大海!你壯觀的美色 Farewell then,Sea!Henceforth in wonder

將永遠不會被我遺忘; Your regal grace will I rever;

我將久久地,久久地聽著 Long will your muffled twilit thunder

你在黃昏時分的轟響.Reverberate within my ear.

心里充滿了你,我將要把 To woods and silent wildernesses

你的山巖,你的海灣,Will I translate your potent spells,

你的光和影,你的浪花的喋喋,Your cliffs,your coves,your shining tresses,

帶到森林,帶到寂靜的荒原.Your shadows and your murmurous swells.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 香蕉伊思人在线精品| 99久久精品免费看国产一区二区三区| 婷婷四房综合激情五月在线| 国产91精品在线| 亚洲免费视频播放| 99精品视频在线| 男人j桶女人p免费视频| 好男人资源在线播放看| 劲爆欧美第1页婷婷| 一区二区不卡久久精品| 精品国产污污免费网站入口| 琪琪see色原网一区二区| 天天综合网天天综合色| 人妻av无码一区二区三区| a级大胆欧美人体大胆666| 波多野结衣全部作品电影| 在线亚洲小视频| 亚洲情xo亚洲色xo无码| 五月天综合网站| 暖暖免费高清日本一区二区三区| 国产大片免费天天看| 久久99国产精品久久99小说| 色偷偷AV老熟女| 女人高潮特级毛片| 亚洲精品福利在线观看| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽爽爽| 最新无码a∨在线观看| 国产免费久久精品99久久| 中文精品久久久久人妻不卡| 精品国产AV色欲果冻传媒| 大学生美女特级毛片| 亚洲天堂成人网| 饥渴难耐16p| 成人性一级视频在线观看| 免费一区二区三区四区| 3d无遮挡h肉动漫在线播放| 最新版天堂资源8网| 四虎成人免费网站在线| a毛片视频免费观看影院| 欧美亚洲另类色国产综合| 国产偷久久久精品专区|